Re: GOK producec a segmentation fault when starting

Hi Gunnar:

There was a gtk+ bug which resulted in a GOK crash which was fixed only Saturday night. There was also a serious filechooser problem in gtk+ that was fixed last night; as far as I know all is well now. The past few days have seen a lot of last-minute change to the gtk+ and gnome stacks in preparation for code freeze, which is today.

Things should be getting progressively better and more stable now, and as far as I know GOK is in very good shape with regard to robustness now.

You may find that epiphany is better for web browsing than mozilla at the moment. StarOffice 7 works pretty well, and it should be the same as OpenOffice 1.1

best regards,

- Bill