Re: GOK producec a segmentation fault when starting

On Monday 08 March 2004 19:16, David Bolter wrote:
> Gunnar, there should be a new tarball available later today (0.9.10).
>
> If you would like, in the meantime, you can try:
>
> ./configure --enable-logging-normal --enable-logging-exceptional
> make
> make install
>
> This will give more verbose output when you try to run gok.  If you want
> to send me that log it would be helpful.

I have attached the log.

> I do recommend updating to the new gok, and the latest at-spi, gtk etc...

Well, those tarballs that I compiled were the newest when I downloaded them
(this weekend), so unless there are newer versions I already use the
latest.

I will try GOK 0.9.10 later.

Gunnar Schmi Dt
Found access method key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/inversescanning
access_method_name = inversescanning
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/inversescanning/select
setting_name = select
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/inversescanning/movehighlighter
setting_name = movehighlighter
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/inversescanning/cycles
setting_name = cycles
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/inversescanning/feedbackselection
setting_name = feedbackselection
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/inversescanning/wrap
setting_name = wrap
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/inversescanning/repeatrate
setting_name = repeatrate
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/inversescanning/scanspeed
setting_name = scanspeed
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/inversescanning/feedbackmovement
setting_name = feedbackmovement
Found access method key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyinversescanning
access_method_name = keyinversescanning
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyinversescanning/select
setting_name = select
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyinversescanning/movehighlighter
setting_name = movehighlighter
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyinversescanning/cycles
setting_name = cycles
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyinversescanning/feedbackselection
setting_name = feedbackselection
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyinversescanning/wrap
setting_name = wrap
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyinversescanning/repeatrate
setting_name = repeatrate
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyinversescanning/scanspeed
setting_name = scanspeed
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyinversescanning/feedbackmovement
setting_name = feedbackmovement
Found access method key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyautoscanning
access_method_name = keyautoscanning
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyautoscanning/select
setting_name = select
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyautoscanning/movehighlighter
setting_name = movehighlighter
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyautoscanning/cycles
setting_name = cycles
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyautoscanning/feedbackselection
setting_name = feedbackselection
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyautoscanning/wrap
setting_name = wrap
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyautoscanning/repeatrate
setting_name = repeatrate
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyautoscanning/scanspeed
setting_name = scanspeed
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyautoscanning/feedbackmovement
setting_name = feedbackmovement
Found access method key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/dwellselection
access_method_name = dwellselection
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/dwellselection/outputselected
setting_name = outputselected
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/dwellselection/keyleave
setting_name = keyleave
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/dwellselection/feedbackselection
setting_name = feedbackselection
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/dwellselection/repeatrate
setting_name = repeatrate
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/dwellselection/keyenter
setting_name = keyenter
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/dwellselection/feedbackmovement
setting_name = feedbackmovement
Found access method key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/directselection
access_method_name = directselection
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/directselection/outputselected
setting_name = outputselected
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/directselection/keyleave
setting_name = keyleave
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/directselection/feedbackselection
setting_name = feedbackselection
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/directselection/repeatrate
setting_name = repeatrate
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/directselection/keyenter
setting_name = keyenter
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/directselection/feedbackmovement
setting_name = feedbackmovement
Found access method key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/automaticscanning
access_method_name = automaticscanning
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/automaticscanning/select
setting_name = select
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/automaticscanning/movehighlighter
setting_name = movehighlighter
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/automaticscanning/cycles
setting_name = cycles
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/automaticscanning/feedbackselection
setting_name = feedbackselection
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/automaticscanning/wrap
setting_name = wrap
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/automaticscanning/repeatrate
setting_name = repeatrate
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/automaticscanning/scanspeed
setting_name = scanspeed
Found key /apps/gok/access_method_settings/automaticscanning/feedbackmovement
setting_name = feedbackmovement
gok_data_initialize has finished
gok_main_read_rc has finished
gok_main_read_keyboards_from_dir {
  gok_keyboard_get_core {
    gok_main_get_login
    gok-keyboard.c:436:gok_keyboard_add_keys_from_xkb_geom: core xkb keyboard has 4 sections

    gok_keyimage_new {
    }
    gok_keyimage_new {
    }
    gok_keyimage_new {
    }
    gok_keyimage_new {
    }
    gok_keyimage_new {
    }
    gok_keyimage_new {
    }
    gok_keyimage_new {
    }
    gok_keyimage_new {
    }
    gok_keyimage_new {
    }
    gok_keyimage_new {
    }
    created core keyboard with 7 rows and 22 columns

  }
  gok_keyboard_get_alpha {
    gok_main_get_login
    created core keyboard with 1 rows and 1 columns

  }
  gok_keyboard_get_alpha_by_frequency {
    gok_main_get_login
    created core keyboard with 1 rows and 1 columns

  }
  complete_path = /usr/local/share/gok/de/move-resize.kbd
  gok_keyimage_new {
  }
  gok_keyimage_new {
  }
  gok_keyimage_new {
  }
  gok_keyimage_new {
  }
  gok_keyimage_new {
  }
  new keyboard created
  complete_path = /usr/local/share/gok/de/mouse.kbd
  gok_keyimage_new {
  }
  new keyboard created
  complete_path = /usr/local/share/gok/de/text-operations.kbd
  gok_keyimage_new {
  }
  gok_keyimage_new {
  }
  new keyboard created
  complete_path = /usr/local/share/gok/de/gok-controls.kbd
  new keyboard created
  complete_path = /usr/local/share/gok/de/main.kbd
  new keyboard created
  complete_path = /usr/local/share/gok/de/hide.kbd
  new keyboard created
  complete_path = /usr/local/share/gok/de/launcher.kbd
  new keyboard created
  complete_path = /usr/local/share/gok/de/quit.kbd
  gok_keyimage_new {
  }
  new keyboard created
}
gok_action_open {
  Looping through actions
  Found action_dir /apps/gok/actions/mousebutton2
  action_name = mousebutton2
  Found action_dir /apps/gok/actions/mousebutton3
  action_name = mousebutton3
  Found action_dir /apps/gok/actions/switch1
  action_name = switch1
  Found action_dir /apps/gok/actions/mousebutton4
  action_name = mousebutton4
  Found action_dir /apps/gok/actions/switch2
  action_name = switch2
  Found action_dir /apps/gok/actions/mousebutton5
  action_name = mousebutton5
  Found action_dir /apps/gok/actions/switch3
  action_name = switch3
  Found action_dir /apps/gok/actions/switch4
  action_name = switch4
  Found action_dir /apps/gok/actions/switch5
  action_name = switch5
  Found action_dir /apps/gok/actions/mousepointer
  action_name = mousepointer
  Found action_dir /apps/gok/actions/dwell
  action_name = dwell
  Found action_dir /apps/gok/actions/mousebutton1
  action_name = mousebutton1
  Done looping through actions
}
complete_path = /usr/local/share/gok/dwell-selection.xam
gok_scanner_read_description {
  gok_scanner_find_node {
  }
  read access method description: [Move the mouse pointer to highlight a key.  Dwell on the key to select.]
}
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = outputselected
    Type = 0
    StringValue = dwell
    Value = 0
    ID = 0
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = keyenter
    Type = 0
    StringValue = mousepointer
    Value = 0
    ID = 1
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = keyleave
    Type = 0
    StringValue = mousepointer
    Value = 0
    ID = 2
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = feedbackmovement
    Type = 0
    StringValue =
    Value = 0
    ID = 3
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = feedbackselection
    Type = 0
    StringValue = key_flashing
    Value = 0
    ID = 4
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = autorepeat
    Type = 0
    StringValue = NULL
    Value = 0
    ID = 5
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = repeatrate
    Type = 0
    StringValue = NULL
    Value = 30
    ID = 6
complete_path = /usr/local/share/gok/singlekey-automatic-scanning.xam
gok_scanner_read_description {
  gok_scanner_find_node {
  }
  read access method description: [Press a switch to start scanning.  Press another switch or the same switch again to select.]
}
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = movehighlighter
    Type = 0
    StringValue = switch1
    Value = 0
    ID = 0
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = select
    Type = 0
    StringValue = switch3
    Value = 0
    ID = 1
[...]
    Name = scanspeed
    Type = 0
    StringValue = NULL
    Value = 100
    ID = 6
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = wrap
    Type = 0
    StringValue = NULL
    Value = 1
    ID = 7
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = topbottom
    Type = 0
    StringValue = NULL
    Value = 0
    ID = 8
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = leftright
    Type = 0
    StringValue = NULL
    Value = 0
    ID = 9
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = cycles
    Type = 0
    StringValue = NULL
    Value = 3
    ID = 10
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = continuouscycle
    Type = 0
    StringValue = NULL
    Value = 0
    ID = 11
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = autostart
    Type = 0
    StringValue = NULL
    Value = 0
    ID = 12
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = initialdelay
    Type = 0
    StringValue = NULL
    Value = 0
    ID = 13
complete_path = /usr/local/share/gok/inverse-scanning.xam
gok_scanner_read_description {
  gok_scanner_find_node {
  }
  read access method description: [Press and hold a switch to scan.  Press another switch to select.]
}
[...]
complete_path = /usr/local/share/gok/direct-selection.xam
gok_scanner_read_description {
  gok_scanner_find_node {
  }
  read access method description: [Move the mouse pointer to highlight a key.  Press a switch to select.]
}
Just populated a new rate structure
    Name = outputselected
    Type = 0
    StringValue = mousebutton1
    Value = 0
    ID = 0
[...]
complete_path = /usr/local/share/gok/automatic-scanning.xam
[...]
complete_path = /usr/local/share/gok/singlekey-inverse-scanning.xam
[...]
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/dwellselection/autorepeat = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyautoscanning/autorepeat = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyautoscanning/topbottom = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyautoscanning/leftright = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyautoscanning/continuouscycle = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyautoscanning/autostart = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyautoscanning/initialdelay = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/inversescanning/autorepeat = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/inversescanning/topbottom = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/inversescanning/leftright = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/directselection/autorepeat = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/automaticscanning/autorepeat = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/automaticscanning/topbottom = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/automaticscanning/leftright = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/automaticscanning/continuouscycle = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/automaticscanning/autostart = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/automaticscanning/initialdelay = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyinversescanning/autorepeat = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyinversescanning/topbottom = 0 to GConf
Writing /apps/gok/access_method_settings/keyinversescanning/leftright = 0 to GConf
gok_scanner_reset_access_method {
  call to perform effects
  gok_scanner_perform_effects {
    looking at effect: [ChunkerReset]
    looking at effect: [ChunkerChunkNone]
    gok_chunker_chunk_all {
    }
    leaving effect.
  }
  call to change state
  gok_scanner_change_state {
    STATE: 0 next state? 136296592
    gok_scanner_perform_effects {
      leaving effect.
    }
  }
}
gok_spy_open {
  SPI_registerGlobalEventListener for focus events returned: 0
  SPI_registerGlobalEventListener for defunct state events returned: 0
Warning: AT-SPI error: getting event controller: Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'
  SPI_registerDeviceEventListener for mouse events returned: 0
  SPI_registerGlobalEventListener for keyboard modifiers returned: 0
  SPI_registerGlobalEventListener for window:activate returned: 0
  SPI_registerGlobalEventListener for window:deactivate returned: 0
  SPI_registerGlobalEventListener for object:state-changed returned: 0
}
gok_sound_initialize {
}
gok_main_create_window {

(gok:32058): Gtk-WARNING **: Im Modulpfad »qtpixmap« konnte keine Themen-Engine gefunden werden,

[...]

SizeA x = 0, y = 0, width = 200, height = 100

login mode = false
Word prediction dictionary contains a total of 3000 words
gok_keyslotter_on {
  gok_keyboard_get_supports_wordcomplete {
  }
  gok_keyslotter_add_prediction_keys {
  }
  gok_keyboard_get_supports_wordcomplete {
  }
  gok_keyslotter_add_prediction_keys {
    reducing number of predictions to fit the keyboard.
  }
  gok_keyboard_get_supports_wordcomplete {
  }
  gok_keyslotter_add_prediction_keys {
    reducing number of predictions to fit the keyboard.
  }
  gok_keyboard_get_supports_wordcomplete {
  }
  gok_keyboard_get_supports_wordcomplete {
  }
  gok_keyboard_get_supports_wordcomplete {
  }
  gok_keyboard_get_supports_wordcomplete {
  }
  gok_keyboard_get_supports_wordcomplete {
  }
  gok_keyboard_get_supports_wordcomplete {
  }
  gok_keyboard_get_supports_wordcomplete {
  }
  gok_keyboard_get_supports_wordcomplete {
  }
}
gok_main_initialize_commandprediction {
  gok_predictor_open {
    gok_predictor_on {
      gok_keyslotter_on {
        gok_keyboard_get_supports_commandprediction {
        }
[...]
gok_page_wordcomplete_initialize_auxwordlist_control {
}