GOK producec a segmentation fault when starting

Hello,

I need to install GOK for my mother. As I do not run Gnome I installed only
those libraries that GOK 0.9.9 depends on (as listed below). However, when
starting GOK, it produces the following output:

3 event types available
login mode = false
Word prediction dictionary contains a total of 3000 words
segmentation fault

I also tried GOK 0.9.8, it produces the same crash. Does anybody know this
crash? What would you recommend for getting GOK to wok? (The Linux
distribution is SuSE Linux 9.0.)

Gunnar Schmi Dt

----
The list of installed tarballs is: