Configuring Gnopernicus to run with Dectalk software

Hi folks,
  I am a new user of Gnopernicus and have just purchased the Dectalk RT from Fonix. I want to change Gnopernicus' voice settings so I can use the Dectalk driver instead of Festival. I have restarted Linux and entered the voice settings dialog, but I don't see anything in Gnopernicus relating to Dectalk. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Steve

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve steve-audio net
MSN: steve steve-audio net
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting http://www.steve-audio.net