Re: Gnopernicus crashing

Hi,

That means that gnome-speech is unable to start festival. You need to have
festival in path (check if festival starts if you type festival from ~
directory for example). If not, you can create a symbolic link to festival
somewhere in your path (ln -s FESTIVAL_PATH/festival /opt/gnome/bin for
example).

Regards,
Remus