Re: Proposed patch for speech problems

remus draica wrote:

> Hi Padraig,
>
> I deleted an empty line by mistake from first patch. I also missed the error
> message when I checked. Sorry about that. The new patch is attached.
>
> First change in _speech/libsrs/srs-gs.c_ is fix for bug 150377.
> Second change in _speech/libsrs/srs-gs.c_ is part of fix for 150261.

This change makes me nervous I do not understand the change. It looks like a hack rather than a fix_at_source.

> Change in _speech/libsrs/srs-speech.c_ is fix for 150048.
>
> First change in _speech/libsrs/srs-xml.c_ is fix for 149408.
> Second change in _speech/libsrs/srs-xml.c_ is for 150261
>
> Changes in _srcore/srspc.c_ are for 150261 and (I suppose) 150279.

The bug number 150279 is wrong.

I would prefer a patch rather than a new tarball for safety reasons but
I am nervous about this patch because of the new warning messages Dana reported in another email. I would also like to see bug 150261 updated.
I do not see that we need fix for bug 149408 in cinnabar build 17.

Padraig