Re: Mozilla 1.7 rc1 issues.

At 12:31 AM 1/05/2004, Krister ekstrom wrote:
Hi
I haven't set up Gnome as of yet, because there are unmet dependencies
here on my Sarge box, but i'm working on it. One thing i'd really like
to see is some kind of navigation through forms that's *not* like the
forms mode or the msaa mode or interactive focus in Jaws, Window eyes
and Hal respectively. It would be good if we could navigate through
forms without having to press one key or another in order to be able to
fill out a form field if that's at all possible.

That is quite possible already with the carrot browsing mode. You simply press the arro key until you are in the edit box, and start typing. You can then press the arrow keys to find the relevant button. This is not easy to do yet however.

Luke