gnopernicus cygwin cygnome

Hello list,

 I would like to try getting gnopernicus working on a system running win xp pro. I have cygwin and cygnome installed and running on it.

 I was wondering if I am way out of bounds on this project - is it possible to get gnopernicus going on win xp pro with cygwin and cygnome? Has anyone already done this and with what success and failures? If not any idea how much work it will be to port over whatever I need?

I also have gnopernicus running on another system with Red Hat linux and gnome desktop. I have compiled on the linux box fine.

thanks.