Re: Why Can't I use BRLTTY With Gnopernicus

Hi all.
Peter, thanks for the information; I also was wondering about the lack of
response.
I also get the messages on my tty of which John spoke when I press most
keys on my braillelite, except that I hadn't realized specifically that
those key-presses were creating the response.
John, I appreciate that you are looking at the code for brltty and
gnopernicus.
Let me clarify that I am using gnopernicus with brltty on debian unstable
with gnopernicus from cvs, and it is somewhat working despite the glitches
with using the braillelite keyboard.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl