Re: Screenshots of GNOME 2.4?

Andrew,

There are some (ahem, out of date) screen shots of gok at:
http://www.gok.ca/shots.html

Does anyone else have screen shots of GOK? I've had taking good shots of gok interacting with other applications because the screen shot widget takes focus away and affects gok's state. (the timed shot feature hasn't helped)...

cheers,

Andrew Sobala wrote:
Thanks for all those screenshots, Peter: it's nice to be able to show
our "new" accessibility tools (new in the Desktop release, anyway).

(As an aside, I haven't really seen the accessibility tools yet because
I don't have the gumption to try them out. They look really nice: great
job everyone!)