Another one: where to report?

Where is the best place to report gnopernicus bugs? Just glanced at
bugzilla's simple bug assistant and couldn't find a promising
category; is there a different bug database, or a preferred category
for gnopernicus/accessibility issues? Or is it best to report them
here?

I'm encountering a strange issue with flat review mode. Upgrading my
system entirely to gnome 2.4 solved my lock-up and lack of layer
feedback issues. Now I'm running the latest gnopernicus CVS, and
whenever I enter flat review mode it switches back to focus tracking
mode almost immediately. Flat review occasionally remains on, but
using the numeric keypad quickly toggles back to focus-tracking. I'm
unable to figure out which circumstances actually work like this, but
most fail.

I'm also encountering some strange combo box behavior. I fire up
evolution, and most of the setup assistant works nicely. When I set a
combo box to something other than its default, though, the new value
isn't spoken.

I'm also locking up the desktop whenever I hit ctrl-alt-tab. This
isn't a solid lockup, and I can recover by logging out and back in,
but after hitting ctrl-alt-tab nothing seems to work from within
gnome. Even hitting alt-f2 and trying to launch an app doesn't do
anything.

Thanks. Looks as if things are shaping up very nicely; I'm glad to b
getting as much feedback as I am from gnome2. :)