Re: Another one: where to report?

Hi Nolan,

On Sun, 2003-10-12 at 03:37, Nolan J. Darilek wrote:
> Where is the best place to report gnopernicus bugs? Just glanced at
> bugzilla's simple bug assistant and couldn't find a promising
> category; is there a different bug database, or a preferred category
> for gnopernicus/accessibility issues? Or is it best to report them
> here?

Looks like the "simple bug assistant" is showing its age ... it does not
include all of the products that people are regularly using (it was
never meant to include _all_ products; only those that were going to be
in widespread use).

The best way for now to file a bug against gnopernicus is to use the
so-called "traditional and more sophisticated bug interface" (just
underneath the link to the simple bug assistant). Do not be scared off
by the fact that it is not the simple version -- it is reasonably
intuitive, although there are a number of form fields that need to be
filled in on the second screen, which may be a bit annoying if you are
using assistive technology (it is fiddly but not unusable whenever I use
a text-based browser to file bugs).

I have just filed bug #124401 to have the simple bug assistant product
list updated. So hopefully we can get it fixed. :-)

(I do not have enough understanding of what is meant to happen with the
accessibility tools to help with the rest of your mail, so please excuse
my deleting the substantive portion of your post.)

Cheers,
Malcolm