Re: getting stuck in windows with no speech

Don,

When I enter "Server Settings" a new windpw called "Server Settings" is created. This window does not contain anything. WQhen I run gnopernicus I hear "Switch Window" "Server Settings". Alt+F4 now closed the window for me and I hear "Switch Window"
"Start Here".

If the system gets stuck I do not think that it is anything specific to do with "Server Settings". To try and figure out what is happening when the system gets stuck I would need stack traces for the following processes when the problem occurs: gnopernicus, at-spi-registryd and nautilus.

Padraig