Re: getting stuck in windows with no speech
- From: "padraig o'briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM>
- To: Don Raikes <dnraikes hotmail com>
- Cc: gnome accessibility <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: getting stuck in windows with no speech
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 08:25:07 +0100
This certainly sounds like a bug. I am not sure what you mean by "server settings window". Can yopu tell me how you get into that window.
> Don Raikes wrote:
> I have been working with dnome 2.4 and gnopernicus for the last few days.
> Periodically, I get into a window which has no speech, and cannot seem to get back out of it.
> I have tried <backspace>, <alt+f4> <esc> nothing seems to work.
> The latest window where this happened was the server settings window.
> 1. Is there a way to get out of such a window?
> 2. Why would a window like this be inaccessible?
] [Thread Prev