Re: Gnopernicus speech issues

"Nolan J. Darilek" <nolan thewordnerd info> writes:

> Having a problem very similar to one discussed here
> recently. Wondering if anyone can offer any advice?
>
> I grabbed the new unpatched libtool, and gnopernicus now builds fine
> on Debian.

Note that running the autogen.sh script from Gnopernicus CVS
also fixes this problem.

> Speech initialization has inexplicably begun failing, however, and
> my .xsession-errors isn't any more specific than noting that it
> failed and nothing else.

I do not know what your particular problem is.  I just wanted to
let you all know that since yesterday evening, Gnopernicus
in Debian Unstable is up-to-date (version 0.7.1) again.
gnome-speech (0.2.7) works fine here on my test machine,
and I can even do something with the stock mozilla 1.5 package
of Debian, Yay!

--
CYa,