Re: gnopernicus gobject warning on redhat 9

Hi Tatus

These mentions of "go-gnome" scripts worry me.  Where are you getting
this script from?  I have no idea whether it is correct or relevant.

It is almost certainly not appropriate for everyone building GNOME in
one of a number of very different ways.

regards,

- Bill