Re: gnopernicus gobject warning on redhat 9

Sorry for the mixup Padraig,

I was refering to the individual who sent the forum this:

Hi guys
Well, my slackware box is still giving me trouble, but my RH9 box is running
gnopernicus happily with festival. However, after X shuts down and I look
over the output, I do see this message:
(gnopernicus:16103): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gsignal.c:1082: unable to
lookup signal "link_selected" for non instantiatable type AtkHypertext'
Is this something I should be worried about? It doesn't seem to affect
performance as of yet, but I'm just starting to play around with it. Do I
need to recompile or patch something? Will this affect performance at all
and do I need to worry about it?