Supporting More Braille Devices (Was Re: What Workd with Gnopernicus?)

Bill,

What are the plans for supporting more braille displays? I have two
different ones, and neither is supported. Brltty supports both. Are there
plans to interface the brltty drivers with Gnopernicus? Brltty also has a
Grade 2 translation facility. That would be very nice to have in
Gnopernicus also. I heard that Dave Mielke, the maintainer of brltty, was
working on an interface, but I have not been able to get any other
information.

On my the lack of output on my display, I can understand the truncation,
but I don't understand why there is nothing from the screen reader
functions. I have inactivated speech, magnification and the braille
monitor. Perhaps this is having side effects. I do have the accessibility
key set.

I've been acquainting myself with the code for the braille feature.
Perhaps i can be of help in resolving these difficulties.

Thanks,
John