Re: java access with gnopernicus?

Note that the "INSTALL" file in java-access-bridge makes some mention of
this.

However it fails to point out the need to create the symbolic link in
your JRE/lib/ext directory; I am fixing that now.  Also please note that
you must turn on "CORBA over IP" on your desktop, directions are given
in "INSTALL":

(5) before running a Java program with the Java Access Bridge, you
will need to make sure that your GNOME 2 installation enables
CORBA traffic over IP from the ORBit2 ORB.  Do this by including
the following line in a file, ".orbitrc" in your home directory:

ORBIIOPIPv4=1

regards,

Bill