Re: gnopernicus gobject warning on redhat 9

It looks like the version of atk you have is older that the version of at-spi
you have. This signal was introduced into atk in version 1.3.0 but at-spi is not
requiring that version. It should not impact performance. I am logging about
this against at-spi.

Padraig