What Workd with Gnopernicus?

Hello,

As many of you know, i am trying to get braille output from Gnopernicus.
So far I get only the welcome and goodby messages - and truncated at that.
It appears that the braille modules don't really work yet. I hope that if
fixed in the next release.

Looking forward to that, I am wondering what Gnome applications work well
enought with gnopernicus to warrant testing for possible day-to-day use.
Gedit is reported to work. How about Evolution, which I would want for
e-mail. Mozilla doesn't work yet. Is there another browser that does? How
about Gnome-terminal? I assume that this is a GUI version of a VT100
terminal, so I could run command-line programs like pine and Lynx under
it.

I'm particularly interested in Glade, but I understand that I might have
to contribute to this project to make it really accessible.

thanks,
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.