Re: More questions about building Gnopernicus

Hi Adam:

These messages don't mean your build is looking for gnome 2.0; since 2.0
is ABI-compatible with 2.X, the version suffixes (i.e. "2.0") remain
unchanged even as the GNOME version moves forward.

However the messages are telling you something important; that either
you don't have sufficiently new versions of the libraries listed, or
something is wrong with your build configuration such that the libraries
are not being found.

To diagnose further we'd need more of the error message, you clipped off
the specific bits :-)

- Bill