Re: Now Getting Braille Output From Gnopernicus

Hi Bill, Luis,

I have just started gathering some information to write a chapter on Gnopernicus
for the GNOME Accessibility Guide. The focus of the chapter would be on using
Gnopernicus but I can also include the necessary information about how to set it
up or at least pointers to where the setup is already documented, if that's the
case.

-Irene