OK, how did you do it.

I have been listening to the Main Menu program on acb radio and I
heard Marc give a demonstration of gnopernicus which was very
interesting.  But what I noticed was that his gnopernicus spoke much
more information about each control or window than I can get with the
same software.

For instance it always spoke the shortcut for buttons and the state
of checkboxes when you tabbed to them and the content of list items.

So, how do I achieve this?

I am using the freetts voice, but is the achievement of this
dependent on which voice I am using or on some other configuration
which I have not done?

Thanks much for any assistance on this one.

--
         John Covici
         covici ccs covici com