accessibilityy HOWTO

Hello,
I'll begin this note with an admission.  On and off over the past few
months I've been trying to build a gnome environment suitable for testing
gnopernicus.  Now that a tarball has been rreleased, it's probably the
right time to resolve the issues which have lead to my failed attempts to
build the appropriate environment for testing the accessibility code.

At present there seem to be three approaches for building a suitable
environment.
1.  garnome which builds from released tarballs.
2.  jhbuild which attempts to build from cvs sources.
3.  Use a prebuilt environment for you distribution.

And even once you've done the above, you still need to install some other
pieces and probably write a few scripts before you can get any speech
output.