Re: Gnopernicus not speaking from user account

Hello, lorenzo.
I'm not sure at this point what the problem is, but there is a couple of
things we can do to get to the bottem of the problem.
First, thing I'd do is reboot your computer and see if it works after
reboot. If  not then you may want to start with a clean .gnome2 directory
and remove your .gnome2 directory from your home directory, like rm -rf
.gnome2, and try and reset the accessibility key with:
gconftool-2 --type bool --set /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility true
Make sure you are logged in as your username and not as root as you issue
the accessibility key or it won't be activated on your user account, and
only as root.
Here in a few minutes I'll send you a file called session-manual which you
can copy in to your home .gnome2 directory This session file will save you
the trouble of having to start gnopernicus from the run dialog, and will
allow gnopernicus to load when gnome starts.
hth.