----- Original Message -----
From: Malte Timmermann <Malte Timmermann sun com>
To: Jacob Schmude <jacobs surferie net>; <Oliver Braun sun com>;
<ralf unger sun com>; <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 2:08 AM
Subject: Re: openoffice 1.1 beta 2 accessibility

Ralf, Oliver,

you have more experience on this, any ideas?
Has somebody of you tried the OpenOffice beta release?
I am not sure if it's the same build like the StarOffice beta release.

Malte.

On 26.06.2003, 17:38:57, Jacob Schmude <jacobs surferie net> wrote
regarding Re: openoffice 1.1 beta 2 accessibility: