Re: openoffice 1.1 beta 2 accessibility

Jacob,

be sure to use Java 1.4.1_02 or higher, and a current version of the Java
Access Bridge.
There is a configuration item in GConf for enabling Accessibility, you
shouldn't need SAL_ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED anymore.

Check if you have an orbit.rc in your home dir.

If all that doesn't help come back and ask again.

I would be very interested to see some comments on StarOffice
Accessibility :)

Malte.

On 25.06.2003, 15:25:51, Jacob Schmude <jacobs surferie net> wrote
regarding openoffice 1.1 beta 2 accessibility: