Re: Accessibility of Gnome panel / How to end session via keyboard

Hi.  The best way I know to log out without any feed back from gnome is to
do the following.

Press alt-f1 to open the main menu.  This seems to work no matter where
you night be. Control-alt-tab doesn't always work and you could end up
jumping off the pannel instead of going to it.
Press up arrow once to select the logout button
Press enter to activate the menu option.
Press shift-tab to select ok in the log out dialog.

I start my gnome sessions from a text console so when I return to the
console speakup will tell me.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny