Re: Accessibility of Gnome panel / How to end session via keyboard

Hi John

I can exit from gnome by pressing ALT+F1 which takes me to gnome main menu.
Focus will be on the first menuitem but when I press uparrow once (no items
above so rollover to the first on bottom) I will be taken to the logout item.
There I press enter and the logout dialog will appear.