Re: Trying to get Gnopernicus to work but it won't.

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, John J. Boyer wrote:

> I don't have to log out and then back in to run Gnome several times and
> have it accessible.

Well, if I understand this correctly (and i may not) you wouldn't have to log in
before each use of gnome. Once you set accessibility to true it should stay
that way unless something catastrophic happens to your system. But if it is set
to false and you use the command line of gconftool-2 to reset it, you do
apparently have to log out again for it to take effect. so I wonder if setting
accessibility to true in the .xinitrc actually will serve the purpose if it is
set to
false when you run startx.

Cheryl