accessible CD burning software

Does anyone know of an accessible CD burning program for Gnome other than the Nautilus CD burner?  I need something that
will burn iso images and also create audio and data CD's.  I understand x-cd-roast does this, and it uses GTK, but it
seems to use the early version and doesn't speak with Gnopernicus.  Is there another program I can try, or is a port of
x-cd-roast to GTK2 in the planning stage at this point?

Lorenzo Prince
happy Red Hat 9 user
"Problem solving under linux has never been the circus that it is under
(By Pete Ehlke in comp.unix.aix)