Re: accessible CD burning software

Buddy Brannan staggered into view and mumbled:
> Why not use cdrecord and cdrdao?

Primarily for burning audio CD/s.  Cdrecord and cdrdao are nice, but I want to burn audio files without having to decode
them first.  I haven't found a suitable command-line tool for that at this time that I can use without renaming all my
files so they are in the order that I want them.

Lorenzo Prince
happy Red Hat 9 user
--
"On the Internet, no one knows you're using Windows NT"
(Submitted by Ramiro Estrugo, restrugo fateware com)