Please, help!!!

Hello, list.
I've just installed garnome 0.20, and I am trying with all my power to get
gnopernicus compiled and installed. Do or die I want this compiled so I can
use it.

1. Can someone send me the exact export lines I should enter? I've installed
it in /home/slingshooter/garnome, and no matter what I do gnome-mag,
gnome-speech, and gnopernicus can't find pkg_config, and the new libaries I
just installed there.
2. One of the major problems I got when checking out gnome-speech I get some
funky error about can't find dectalk folder. Anyone know what that is all
about?
3. Is there anything else I must update beyond the packages in gnome 2.2
rc1? After all I want to have everything ready to go before attempting the
build again.
4. is anyone on the list willing to take me under their wing and work with
me to get a working copy of gnopernicus? I'm making the switch to using only
Linux, because I can't stand Microtrash software any more, and develmental
or not I am willing to switch to it now.