'make' compile errors out in gnopernicus directory.

Hey all,

First of thanks to Adi Dascal for pointing me to this forum. The help is much appreciated. Second, I have run into a compilation error with gnopernicus.

When I run 'make' in my gnopernicus directory, I am getting a couple of compile errors. I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand?

Here is what I'm seeing:

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [tester] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/opt/gnopernicus_install_files/gnopernicus/braille/test'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/gnopernicus_install_files/gnopernicus/braille'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/gnopernicus_install_files/gnopernicus'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

I'm not really sure what is happening here.  Any help would be appreciated.