Re: ANNOUNCE: lock-keys-applet 1.0 "Bowling for Columbine"
- From: Joergen Scheibengruber <mfcn gmx de>
- To: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: lock-keys-applet 1.0 "Bowling for Columbine"
- Date: 07 Feb 2003 11:38:45 +0100
On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 20:51, Calum Benson wrote:
> Now, it would be really cool if somebody were to combine this with
> Chema's "sticky keys" applet, then we'd almost have the 'AccessX status
> indicator' that's required by
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98488 :)
I just had a look at the sticky keys applet, and I think it should be no
problem to merge stick keys into lock-keys...
I would just add some icons to the applet for strg, alt, shift (and
windows key if needed). These icons should probably only be visible if
accessibility is turned on.
PS: I'm not on accessibilty-list, it would be nice if you could cc: me
> Joergen Scheibengruber <mfcn gmx de>
] [Thread Prev