----- Original Message -----
From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe delaunay thomson net>
To: "Gnome Accessibility List (E-mail)"
<gnome-accessibility-list mail gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 2:23 AM
Subject: RE: Gnopernicus 0.7.0 does not want to init my brl display

Hi Tom,

Many thanks for your reply. I finally did it and it nearly works. The only
problem which remains is that since my braille display is quite short, (32
cells only), it only shows me the beginning of a chunk and I don't know how
to display the end. When I perform a CmtFWinRt command, it directly goes to
next item and I did not figure out how to change this behaviour yet. It is
especially annoying while getting long edit fields or checkboxes with long
descriptions since the check mark is presented at the end.

So, if anyone knows how to configure gnopernicus in order to display the
entirety of each item on a short braille display, I would appreciate any
hint.

Many thanks to all those who helped me to have braille support. Have a nice
day. Chris