gnopernicus and braille paning

Hi listers,

I'm using gnopernicus through BRLTTY's API with a quite small 32 cells
display. I noticed that the "pan right" command of my display is mapped to
BRLTTY's "CmdFWinRt", which in turn is mapped to "Do default action", in
gnopernicus.

In fact, when I issue the pan right command, it simply displays next item.

However, when there are long items to display, how can I manage to read more
than its 32 first characters on my display?

Hope my explanations are clear enough and many thanks in advance for any
advice.

Have a nice day. Chris