Build Problems - jhbuild with moduleset 2.4

OK, I'm completely baffled. I've read everything I can find (don't claim to
understand it all but I try), and have run jhbuild many times with different
settings for the various environment vars. It just won't build. It'll
consistantly build about half the stuff, but just refused to built most
things. Using a screen reader, its very hard to figure out what's going on,
party because I don't understand the intricacies of gnome internals, and
partially due to the fact that I've got about 20,000 lines of stuff here to
look through, one line at a time with a speech synthesizer mostly spelling
(or misspronouncing everything so need to look one char at a time).

If anyone would take a look at this for me, I'd really appreciate. The files
can be found at http://barajas.mit.edu/jhbuild/ :
environment-vars, jhbuild.rc, and jhbuild.out.gz

Thanx much in advance.

                    Rich