Re: Build Problems - jhbuild with moduleset 2.4

Hey Rich,

On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 05:35, rjc wrote:
> OK, I'm completely baffled. I've read everything I can find (don't claim to
> understand it all but I try), and have run jhbuild many times with different
> settings for the various environment vars. It just won't build. It'll
> consistantly build about half the stuff, but just refused to built most
> things. Using a screen reader, its very hard to figure out what's going on,
> party because I don't understand the intricacies of gnome internals, and
> partially due to the fact that I've got about 20,000 lines of stuff here to
> look through, one line at a time with a speech synthesizer mostly spelling
> (or misspronouncing everything so need to look one char at a time).

Sounds unpleasant. :(

> If anyone would take a look at this for me, I'd really appreciate. The files
> can be found at http://barajas.mit.edu/jhbuild/ :
> environment-vars, jhbuild.rc, and jhbuild.out.gz

This is a good idea. I may not have time to look at this today (my word
day has just started), but I have downloaded the files and will poke
about a bit tonight to try and work out what is going wrong.

I don't usually use jhbuild myself, but I know how it works and I can
read the code. So if nobody else beats me to it, I shall try to post
something in a day or two.

Cheers,
Malcolm