Still trying to install java access bridge

Hi

I'm trying to install the cvs version of the java-access-bridge on my
Debian Sid system but I don't understand how I can get around this
error:

checking for bonobo-activation-2.0 libspi-1.0 >= 1.3.4... Requested
'libspi-1.0
>= 1.3.4' but version of libspi is 1.1.9

configure: error: Library requirements (bonobo-activation-2.0 libspi-1.0
>= 1.3.4) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment
variable if your
libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.
magnolia:/usr/src/java-access-bridge#

I'm confused over what version of libspi it'll accept.  Could someone
advise?  Is Debian behind?  Do I need to download a newer library?  If
so, where from?

Gena

Using the freedom of Debian GNU Linux