Re: INKA braille display driver for Brltty and Gnopernicus

Hi all,

The INKA driver is NOW supported in gnopernicus (please see the latest
sources of gnopenricus in GNOME's CVS).

About how could you borrow an Inka display for your testing, please
write an email to info baum de (main office)

HTH && Best regards,
Adi Dascal
BAUM Engineering, Romania