Re: INKA braille display driver for Brltty and Gnopernicus

[quoted lines by Mario Lang on August 5, 2003, at 15:19]

>This means that if you got support for the INKA in brltty, you can
>use it with this bridging code without any other modifications
>to Gnopernicus or brltty.

I think I have enough information to provide BRLTTY support for the Inka. What
I lack is an actual Inka with which to test my work. Perhaps someone on this
list (perhaps someone from Baum) can tell me where I can borrow an Inka in
order to do this work.

EMail: dave mielke cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/