Re: ythreads system not yet initialized

Hi Michael,

Yes the src/Makefile.am exists !
As you susspected I had a broken sources tree, I delete all and checkout
the entire module again. after that I run ./autoogen.sh and always the
same error !
Do you think if I show you part or the entire config.log file it will
help resolving the problem ?
Another idea : I tried to build ORBit2 with 2.6 kernel. do you think it
can be the cause of this error ? I'm going to try to build it on 2.4.21
kernel and let you know if it's better.

--
Nath