Re: ythreads system not yet initialized

Hi Nath,

On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 23:17, Nath wrote:
> config.status: creating src/Makefile
> config.status: error: cannot find input file: src/Makefile.in
> nath spy:~/ORBit2$

	Does src/Makefile.am exist ? it looks like you have a broken checkout.

> So what am I missing ? Have you an idea of what can cause this kind of
> error ?

	I did an ORBit2-2.7.5 release yesterday that should be sufficient for
what you need, and easier to build; I think Jeff will prolly do a new
garnome release too for the 2.3.5 snapshot.

	HTH,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot