Re: GTK2 version of Dasher

Hi Marc,

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 07:12, Marc Mulcahy wrote:
> So what are you proposing here?  I.E., what does the indirection moniker solve?

	Well; hopefully it could hide the lack of configuration of default
speech system to use. ie.
GetObject("config_indirect:/gnome/speech/driver") or something might be
used to get the default driver; the OAFIID being specified in that gconf
key.

	I forget what the status of the indirection moniker is, if any, but
it's one way to do it.

	HTH,

		Michael.