GTK2 version of Dasher

The latest release of Dasher now includes a functional GTK2 interface,
and can be grabbed from
http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/dasher/Download.html . The sensible
place for implementing the "output to other application" functionality
is in edit_output_callback in Src/Gtk2/edit.cc , and passing input
context back would best be done in get_new_context_callback in the same
file. The former is still somewhat stuck on the X keysym issue - having
the functionality to pass a string would make my life much easier :)
Bill, I'm happy to take a look at implementing this. What sort of
implementation were you imagining?

As a side point, a quick look around didn't reveal any documentation on
programming gnome-speech. Does any exist, or is my best bet to dive into
Gnopornicus and see what it does?

Thanks,
--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59 srcf ucam org