Re: no speech out of gnopernicus except welcome

Hi John:

I think there are some problems with the Debian 2.2 environment, I
believe some gnome-2.0 versions of accessibility modules were bundled
instead of 2.2 versions.

Fortunately I think this problem only affects a few modules; perhaps a
simpler approach would be to rebuild only the out-of-date modules, if we
can identify them.

regards,

Bill