Re: Are you looking for feedback?

Hi, as far as documentation goes I'd be happy to write any documentation
required for gnopernicus. However, I've got to get Gnome 2.0 and
gnopernicus up and running on my Linux box before I began such  a project.

However, if documentation is required let me know and I'll start working
on
it. I think it helps having documentation written from a enhd users point
of view as aposed to a developer, because the end user adds tips and
tricks
on over coming an app or how to get the fullest out of the access
software.

Anyway, I'm interested in what is the best way to help out on this
project.