[Fwd: Re: [gnome-love] Latest Stable Versions]

Can't remember if John's mentioned his GNOME Braille Translator project
on this list before or not, so here it is again just in case :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

--- Begin Message ---
Oooh!
Accessibility tools.  Acessibility is good for everyone.
I assume you already know about The Gnome Accessibility Project
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/

cannot for the life of me get that link working, tried a few combinations
http://www.chpi.org/gnomebrll.html
I looked for another link to it from the level above
http://www.chpi.org
it seems you added an exra 'L'
http://www.chpi.org/gnomebrl.html

I did a quick search on google and found ... oh wait that was you asking
on one of the list.

Good luck

Sincerely
Alan Horkan